Jump to Main Content
- Phetfong, Jitrada; Supokawej, Aungkura; Wattanapanitch, Methichit; Kheolamai, Pakpoom; U-pratya, Yaowalak; Issaragrisil, Surapol
- Cell and tissue research 2016 v.365 no.1 pp. 101-112
- umbilical cord, etc ; DNA methylation; cell differentiation; endothelial cells; epigenetics; fibroblasts; genes; humans; induced pluripotent stem cells; promoter regions; somatic cells; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The use of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) as a source of cells for cell-based therapy in regenerative medicine is hampered by the limited efficiency and safety of the reprogramming procedure and the low efficiency of iPSC differentiation to specialized cell types. Evidence suggests that iPSCs retain an epigenetic memory of their parental cells with a possible influence on their differentia ...
- Wuchter, Patrick; Saffrich, Rainer; Giselbrecht, Stefan; Nies, Cordula; Lorig, Hanna; Kolb, Stephanie; Ho, Anthony D.; Gottwald, Eric
- Cell and tissue research 2016 v.364 no.3 pp. 573-584
- umbilical cord, etc ; Western blotting; bioreactors; blood; bone marrow; coculture; hematopoietic stem cells; humans; intercellular junctions; stromal cells; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... In previous studies human mesenchymal stromal cells (MSCs) maintained the “stemness” of human hematopoietic progenitor cells (HPCs) through direct cell–cell contact in two-dimensional co-culture systems. We establish a three-dimensional (3D) co-culture system based on a custom-made chip, the 3ᴰ-KITChip, as an in vitro model system of the human hematopoietic stem cell niche. This array of up to 625 ...