Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: junji?
- Ren, Junli, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Cellulose 2016 v.23 no.5 pp. 2863-2876
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; ambient temperature; anhydrides; byproducts; catalysts; cellulose; chlorides; chloroform; dimethyl sulfoxide; esterification; esters; hydrochloric acid; hydrolysis; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; solubility; solvents; thermal stability; xylan
- ... The per-O-acylation of xylan-type hemicellulose was firstly carried out in dimethylsulfoxide/N-methylimidazole (DMSO/NMI) at room temperature without additional catalyst. The optimum conditions for esterification of xylan was investigated in terms of the molar ratio of reagents to anhydroxylose units (AXU) in xylan and the kinds of esterification reagents to obtain a high degree of substitution (D ...
- Ren, Junli, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Cellulose 2016 v.23 no.3 pp. 1649-1661
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; catalysts; cell walls; cellulose; corn cobs; furfural; hemicellulose; hot water treatment; hydrolysates; microwave radiation; microwave treatment; scanning electron microscopy; sugars; temperature; tin
- ... The hydrothermal treatment of pentose-rich corncob under microwave irradiation was performed using SnCl₄ as catalyst for furfural production in this study. The influences of the catalyst amount, reaction temperature and reaction time on the compositions of the hydrolysate and solid residue were discussed comparatively. The solid residue obtained was characterized by FTIR, XRD and SEM. The results ...