Jump to Main Content
- Bump, Steven; Böhm, Alexander; Babel, Laura; Wendenburg, Sonja; Carstens, Franz; Schabel, Samuel; Biesalski, Markus; Meckel, Tobias
- Cellulose 2015 v.22 no.1 pp. 73-88
- paper, etc ; cellulose; cellulosic fibers; coatings; dextran; fluorescence; fluorescence microscopy; image analysis; polymers; radiometry; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Optical microscopy has long been recognized as a method to characterize the heterogeneous and complex structure of paper. With fluorescence detection, the functionality has even been extended to provide chemical selectivity, e.g. to determine the distribution of secondary modifications like coatings and fillers throughout a sheet of paper. The full spectrum of capabilities offered by fluorescence ...
- Kopeinik, Heribert; Schennach, Robert; Gallik, Jan; Plank, Harald; Friedel, Bettina
- Cellulose 2015 v.22 no.5 pp. 3425-3434
- paper, etc ; biodegradability; cellulose; cellulosic fibers; coatings; electric power; electrodes; electronics; kraft pulp; lighting; nanowires; photovoltaic cells; pulp fiber; solar energy; wood; wood pulp; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Wood cellulose is a desirable inexpensive, abundant and biodegradable substrate material for flexible organic electronics. While paper-based conductors are easily achieved, their applicability for diode architectures is challenging. To diminish short circuits, smoothing fillers and coatings are used before diode deposition. In this report, an alternative approach for use of cellulose in organic ph ...