Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Xuliang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Cellulose 2017 v.24 no.2 pp. 669-676
- adsorption; anionic surfactants; cationic surfactants; cellulose; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; corn stover; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; enzymatic hydrolysis; hydrolysates; lignin; lignocellulose; nonionic surfactants; sodium dodecyl sulfate
- ... Nonionic surfactants could effectively improve the enzymatic hydrolysis efficiency of lignocellulose, while small molecule anionic and cationic surfactants usually inhibited the enzymatic hydrolysis. The results showed that the anionic surfactant sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS) could improve the enzymatic hydrolysis efficiency of Avicel at the concentration range of 0.1–1 mM, but it did inhibit enzym ...
- Lin, Xuliang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Cellulose 2017 v.24 no.1 pp. 61-68
- cationic surfactants; cellulose; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; corn cobs; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; enzymatic hydrolysis; glucose; hardwood; hydrophilicity; softwood
- ... Effect of cationic surfactants alkyltrimethylammonium bromide (CₙTAB) with varied alkyl chain lengths on the enzymatic hydrolysis of Avicel and the surface charge of cellulase was investigated. Enzymatic hydrolysis of Avicel increased linearly from 42.1 to 61.4 % with the increase of the concentration of cetyltrimethylammonium bromide (C₁₆TAB) logarithmically from 0.0001 to 0.01 mM, and reached a ...