Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yajun?
- Yao, Yijun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Cellulose 2019 v.26 no.11 pp. 6879-6890
- cellulose; coatings; contact angle; cost effectiveness; cotton fabric; flame retardants; hydrophobicity; laundry; magnesium hydroxide; nanoparticles; oil spills; oils; pollution; polydimethylsiloxane; risk; solvents
- ... Oil spillages and discharges have caused serious environmental pollution, and created a high risk of fire and explosion. Intensive studies have been carried out on oil/water separation materials or flame-retardant materials, but the examples of materials with both oil/water separation and flame-retardant properties are rare. Here we investigate a new and simple method to prepare cotton fabrics wit ...
- Yao, Yijun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Cellulose 2019 v.26 no.5 pp. 3255-3269
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; aqueous solutions; atomic force microscopy; cellulose; contact angle; crystal structure; dialysis; epichlorohydrins; gel chromatography; gelatin; heat tolerance; light scattering; microgels; molecular weight; particle size; scanning electron microscopy; sodium hydroxide; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; urea; water solubility
- ... A new gelatin-coupled cellulose (GCC) microgel system was successfully prepared in NaOH/urea aqueous solution with epichlorohydrin (ECH) as a coupling agent via dialysis and self-dispersion pathway. The structure and property of the microgel and its membrane were characterized by elemental analysis, dynamic light scattering (DLS), Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectra, gel permeation chromatog ...