Jump to Main Content
- Thanhaeuser, Silvia Maria; Wieser, Herbert; Koehler, Peter
- Cereal chemistry 2014 v.91 no.4 pp. 333-341
- gliadin, etc ; baking; baking quality; breads; crude protein; cultivars; dough; gluten; glutenins; high performance liquid chromatography; mixing; prediction; wheat; wheat flour; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The baking performance of a set of flours from 13 wheat cultivars was determined by means of two different microscale baking tests (10 g of flour each). In the micro-rapid-mix test the dough was mixed for a fixed time at a high speed, whereas the microbaking test used mixing to optimum dough consistency in a microfarinograph. Quality parameters such as sedimentation value, crude protein content, d ...
- Hasniza M. Z., Noor; Copeland, Les; Wilkes, Meredith A.
- Cereal chemistry 2014 v.91 no.2 pp. 159-168
- gliadin, etc ; 1,4-alpha-glucan branching enzyme; alpha-amylase; beta-amylase; cultivars; disease resistance; globulins; gluten; glutenins; molecular weight; peroxidase; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polymerization; polypeptides; production technology; protein composition; storage proteins; wheat; whole grain flour; New South Wales; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Our aim was to study changes in wheat proteomes across different growth locations as the first step in linking protein composition with functional changes in grains produced with commercial production systems. Soluble and insoluble proteins were extracted sequentially from grain of three commercial wheat cultivars grown at four locations in New South Wales, Australia, during a single season. Bands ...