Jump to Main Content
- Kakade, M.L.; Rackis, J.J.; McGhee, J.E.; Puski, G.
- Cereal chemistry 1974 v.51 no.3 pp. 376
- soybean products; soy flour; defatted products; raw foods; toasting; trypsin inhibitors; enzyme inhibition; trypsin; chemical analysis
- ... A more accurate and reproducible procedure is described for measurement of trypsin inhibitor activity of soybean products [e.g. soy flours, protein isolates and protein concentrates] than the method developed by Kakade [FSTA (1970) 2 4J369] for measuring antitryptic activity in raw soybeans. Because the modified procedure is particularly suitable in determining trypsin inhibitor activity of heat-p ...
- Kalbrener, J.E.; Warner, K.; Eldridge, A.C.
- Cereal chemistry 1974 v.51 no.3 pp. 406-416
- linoleic acid; bitterness; sensory evaluation; linolenic acid; linoleate 13S-lipoxygenase; soybeans; presoaking; maceration; soymilk; odors; hydroperoxides; astringency; taste