Jump to Main Content
- Li, Zhenni; Tang, Xiaojuan; Huang, Weining; Liu, Jerry Gang; Tilley, Michael; Yao, Yuan
- Cereal chemistry 2011 v.88 no.6 pp. 596-601
- frozen dough, etc ; Rhizopus chinensis; breadmaking quality; breads; dough development; frozen storage; gluten; glycerol; microstructure; protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase; rheology; scanning electron microscopy; starch granules; viscoelasticity; water holding capacity; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The beneficial effects of a new recombinant lipase (Rhizopus chinensis lipase [[RCL]]) and transglutaminase (TG) were investigated on frozen dough systems and their breadmaking quality. Rheological properties and microstructure of doughs were measured using a dynamic rheometer, rheofermentometer F3, and scanning electron microscopy (SEM). Measurements of viscoelastic properties showed that both G′ ...
- Ribotta, P.D.; Leon, A.E.; Anon, M.C.
- Cereal chemistry 2003 v.80 no.4 pp. 454-458
- frozen dough, etc ; gas production (biological); bakers yeast; mortality; frozen storage; storage quality; food storage; breadmaking quality; dough development; wheat gluten; protein content; solubility; freezing quality; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The effects of freezing and frozen storage of bread dough and compressed yeast on bread quality were studied. Besides, the effects of compressed yeast freezing on cell viability, gas production and release of substances by the yeast cells were examined. Freezing and frozen storage of dough made with fresh yeast had more negative effects on baking quality than the addition of frozen yeast to dough. ...