Jump to Main Content
- Daskalova, N.; Doneva, S.; Spetsov, P.
- Cereal research communications 2016 v.44 no.3 pp. 453-460
- Triticum turgidum subsp. dicoccon, etc ; Aegilops tauschii; aneuploidy; breadmaking quality; chromosome number; chromosomes; females; genes; genetic variation; germ cells; germplasm; glutenins; grain quality; hexaploidy; hybrids; males; parents; synthetic populations; synthetic products; wheat; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Seven synthetic hexaploid wheats (Triticum dicoccum / Aegilops tauschii) were ...
... subjected for investigation. Numerical variation of chromosome number in F ₁ hybrids ...
- Daskalova, N.; Doneva, S.; Stanoeva, Y.; Belchev, I.; Spetsov, P.
- Cereal research communications 2019 v.47 no.1 pp. 157-169
- Triticum, etc ; crossing; durum wheat; genotype; germination; hexaploidy; hybrids; overwintering; parents; pathogens; phenotype; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; powdery mildew; races; reproductive performance; tetraploidy; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... and winter survival of hybrid plants in F₂ were assessed. Among all crosses, those ...
... studied in F₄–₆ from SHW8ATb/ Progres and SHW5A-Tb/Severina crosses after individual ...
... genotypes with dicoccum plant shape from the latter cross were developed. SDS-PAGE ...