Jump to Main Content
- LuoFirst authors: Z. Luo and G. Zhu., Zhihong; Zhu, Guangbin; Guo, Lulu; Li, Fujie; Li, Yibing; Fu, Meng; Cao, Yuan-Cheng; Li, Ya-Li; Luo, Kun
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.14 pp. 2094-2097
- anodes; batteries; cathodes; chemical communication; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; electrolytes
- ... Simple low rate pre-activation effectively prolonged the cycle life of Li–O₂ batteries with MWNT cathodes in a 1 M LiClO₄/DMSO electrolyte from 55 to 290 cycles, and the ultimate capacity and rate performance were also significantly enhanced, attributed to reconstructed homogeneous and compact SEI layers on the Li anodes by pre-activation. ...
- ZhaoThese authors contributed equally to this work., Liyuan; Xing, Yi; Xie, Xiaoyi; Lai, Jingning; Zhao, Nana; Chen, Nan; Li, Li; Wu, Feng; Chen, Renjie
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.14 pp. 2102-2105
- batteries; chemical communication; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; graphene
- ... An aprotic Li–O₂ battery incorporating a conductive graphene interlayer displays an ultralow overpotential of 0.67 V and a stable cyclability over 200 cycles at a high current density of 500 mA g⁻¹. The improved performance of the battery is attributed to the role of the graphene interlayer in boosting the formation and decomposition of discharge products. ...