Jump to Main Content
- Li, Lei; Hong, Yu-Jian; Chen, Dong-Yang; Xiao, Wang-Chuan; Lin, Mei-Jin
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.16 pp. 2364-2367
- anions; batteries; chemical reactions; lithium
- ... The anions in electrolytes are the carriers of lithium ions for lithium–organic redox flow batteries. Herein, we reported that the interactions between the electrolyte anions and electron-deficient redox-active organic molecules (anion–π interactions) have strong influences on the battery properties due to the anion–π-induced formation of radical anions or sandwich-like aggregates. ...
- Zheng, Bangbei; Li, Narui; Yang, Jiaye; Xi, Jingyu
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.16 pp. 2289-2292
- batteries; carbon; carbonization; cotton; electrochemistry; fabrics; lithium; wastes
- ... A robust carbonized cotton cloth interlayer composed of numerous knitted hollow carbon microtubes is simply derived from waste cotton cloth by scalable carbonization. The interlayer acts as an upper current collector and a lithium polysulfide barrier simultaneously, thus greatly improving the electrochemical performances of the lithium–sulfur batteries. ...