Jump to Main Content
- Sonoki, Hidetoshi; Mori, Daisuke; Taminato, Sou; Takeda, Yasuo; Yamamoto, Osamu; Imanishi, Nobuyuki
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.52 pp. 7454-7457
- aqueous solutions; batteries; catalysts; chemical reactions; cobalt; electrochemistry; electrodes; lithium; lithium chloride; oxygen; oxygen production; strontium
- ... This study investigates oxygen electrocatalytic activities of perovskite-related compounds using a rotating disk electrode technique in an aqueous solution containing lithium chloride and lithium hydroxide. A hydrated oxyhydroxide Ruddelesden–Popper phase, Sr₃Co₂O₅(OH)₂·2H₂O, exhibits excellent performance especially in the oxygen evolution reaction. ...
- Han, Haixiang; Zhou, Zheng; Carozza, Jesse C.; Lengyel, Jeff; Yao, Yuan; Wei, Zheng; Dikarev, Evgeny V.
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.50 pp. 7243-7246
- batteries; cathodes; chemical reactions; cobalt; iron; lithium; models; nickel; sodium
- ... Based on the well-established model structure of Li₂M₂(tbaoac)₆, the first series of heterometallic molecular precursors Na₂M₂(tbaoac)₆(THF)₂ (M = Fe, Co, and Ni) have been designed and successfully utilized for the preparation of NaMO₂ oxide cathode materials of sodium-ion batteries. ...