Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yang-Bo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.67 pp. 9923-9926
- allylation; catalytic activity; diastereoselectivity; enantioselectivity; gold; pyrrolidines; stereoselective synthesis; sulfonamides
- ... A series of gold-catalysed intramolecular anti-Markovnikov hydroamination-initiated azidation, allylation and heteroarylation reactions of chiral homopropargyl sulfonamides have been developed. Various enantioenriched 2,5-disubstituted pyrrolidines are obtained in moderate to excellent yields with excellent enantioselectivities and generally high diastereoselectivities. ...
- Chen, Yang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.31 pp. 4471-4474
- chemical bonding; chemical reactions; emissions factor; gold; indolizines; luminescence
- ... The photo- and structural properties of a series of Au(iii) indolizine complexes were determined. Controlled release of halogenated indolizine derivatives from the corresponding Au(iii) complexes was achieved by photoinduced C–X bond formation, which provided turn-on luminescence with an increase in emission intensity of up to 67 times. ...