Jump to Main Content
- Hua, Yue; Lv, Xiaoxia; Cai, Yuanyuan; Liu, Huan; Li, Shuai; Wan, Yuqi; Wang, Hua
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.9 pp. 1271-1274
- histidine, etc ; blood; chemical reactions; coordination polymers; copper; electrochemistry; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... A highly selective and reproducible electroanalysis strategy was developed for probing histidine using tetrahedral copper metal organic frameworks. It can facilitate His detection through the stable “turn-on” signal output of solid-state CuCl electrochemistry at a potential approaching zero, with the level down to about 25 nM in blood. ...
- Joshi, Pralhad Namdev; Rai, Vishal
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.8 pp. 1100-1103
- histidine, etc ; Lewis bases; chemical bonding; chemical reactions; proteins; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... A precision methodology distinguishes one His from all the nucleophilic residues and its multiple copies. An easy-to-operate C–N bond formation labels diverse proteins without adversely affecting their structure and function. The late-stage transformation allows installation of distinct probes. The chemically triggered reversibility enables traceless metal-free purification of proteins with a His- ...