Jump to Main Content
- BaumannThese authors contributed equally., Kevin N.; Fux, Alexandra C.; Joseph, James; Bohndiek, Sarah E.; Hernández-Ainsa, Silvia
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10176-10178
- DNA; chemical reactions; image analysis; neoplasms; pH; sodium
- ... We report an active DNA construct capable of probing pH through a photoacoustic (PA) ratiometric analysis approach. Our nanoprobe enables different PA readout in tissue mimicking phantoms in the range between pH 6.8 to 7.8 at physiologically relevant sodium concentrations. Thus, it represents a promising platform to probe pH values relevant to the tumor microenvironment using PA. ...
- Zhang, Yue; Li, Xue; Xu, Ziqi; Chai, Yaqin; Wang, Haijun; Yuan, Ruo
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10148-10151
- DNA; biosensors; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; electrochemiluminescence; microRNA
- ... A novel double-hairpin DNA inducing a dual circuit catalyzed hairpin assembly (DC-CHA) strategy was proposed to fabricate electrochemiluminescence (ECL) biosensors for multiple target (microRNA-21 and microRNA-155) ultrasensitive detection. ...