Jump to Main Content
- Frigge, Robert; Zhu, Cheng; Turner, Andrew M.; Abplanalp, Matthew J.; Sun, Bing-Jian; Huang, Ya-Syuan; Chang, Agnes H. H.; Kaiser, Ralf I.
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10152-10155
- carbon monoxide; chemical reactions; free radicals; gases; hydrogen; ionizing radiation; isomers; mass spectrometry; phosphine; phosphorus
- ... The formylphosphine (HCOPH₂) molecule was detected in the gas phase via isomer selective photoionization reflectron time-of-flight mass spectrometry (PI-ReTOF-MS). Synthesized in carbon monoxide (CO)–phosphine ices (PH₃) exposed to ionizing radiation, the formation mechanism involves an initial phosphorus–hydrogen bond rupture in phosphine yielding the phosphino radical (PH₂) along with atomic hyd ...
- Chen, Yaxin; Chen, Junxiao; Qu, Weiye; George, Christian; Aouine, Mimoun; Vernoux, Philippe; Tang, Xingfu
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10140-10143
- carbon monoxide; catalysts; ceric oxide; electron transfer; models; nanorods; oxidation; palladium; temperature
- ... Metal–support electronic interactions were investigated in CO oxidation by using a Pd/CeO₂ model catalyst with well-defined interfaces, and electron transfer from Pd cubes to CeO₂ nanorods through interfaces triggered CO oxidation at low temperature where standalone Pd and CeO₂ are inert. ...