Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Yantang; Jiang, Huanfeng; Tan, Zhenda; Zhang, Min
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10096-10099
- amination; carbon-hydrogen bond activation; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical bonding; copper; dehydrogenation; oxidation; quinolines
- ... Herein, we present, for the first time, direct dehydrogenative α-C–H amination of tetrahydroquinolines (THQs) using various amino agents by selective aerobic copper catalysis, which enables divergent access to 2-aminoquinolines, the core structures of numerous functional products. In which, the catalyst system preferentially oxidizes the tetrahydroquinolines between two amino reactants, and the pr ...
- Davenport, Elliot; Fernandez, Elena
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10104-10107
- Lewis bases; catalysts; chemical bonding; cross-coupling reactions; organoiodine compounds
- ... 1,2,3-Triborated compounds can be prepared by simple nucleophilic borylation of 1,3-dienes, without the assistance of metal catalysts. Selective functionalisation of the internal C–B bond of the 1,2,3-triborated compounds, through cross-coupling with aryl iodides, highlights the powerful methodology toward polyfunctionalisation. ...