Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Yantang; Jiang, Huanfeng; Tan, Zhenda; Zhang, Min
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10096-10099
- amination; carbon-hydrogen bond activation; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical bonding; copper; dehydrogenation; oxidation; quinolines
- ... Herein, we present, for the first time, direct dehydrogenative α-C–H amination of tetrahydroquinolines (THQs) using various amino agents by selective aerobic copper catalysis, which enables divergent access to 2-aminoquinolines, the core structures of numerous functional products. In which, the catalyst system preferentially oxidizes the tetrahydroquinolines between two amino reactants, and the pr ...
- Jeun, Young Eun; Baek, Bongkwan; Lee, Myoung Won; Ahn, Hyun S.
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10052-10055
- chemical reactions; cobalt; copper; copper nanoparticles; electric potential difference; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrosynthesis; ions; nanosilver; particle size distribution
- ... Stochastic collisions of aqueous nanodroplets (AnDs) on a microelectrode were observed in situ by electrochemistry. Reduction of Cu²⁺ ions enclosed in the reacting AnDs resulted in surfactant-free synthesis of copper nanoparticles on the electrode surface. The particle size distribution was reasonably controllable by the modulation of electrode voltage. The versatility of the synthetic method was ...