Jump to Main Content
- Geitner, Felix S.; Fässler, Thomas F.
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.96 pp. 12974-12977
- acetonitrile; ambient temperature; ammonia; copper; crystal structure; crystallization; dissociation; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; gold; ligands; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oxidation; potassium; pyridines; rubidium; salts; silicon; silver
- ... The reaction of NHCᴰⁱᵖᵖCuCl with the silicide phases A₁₂Si₁₇ (A: K, K/Rb, Rb) in NH₃(l) yields [NHCᴰⁱᵖᵖCu(η⁴-Si₉)]³⁻ (1) as only the third example of a substituted [Si₉] cluster. The corresponding salts A₃[A(2.2.2-crypt)]₃[NHCᴰⁱᵖᵖCu(η⁴-Si₉)]₂·26NH₃ (A: K (1a), K/Rb (1b), Rb (1c)) crystallize isostructurally in the space group P1̄ and have been characterized by single crystal structure determinatio ...
- Gaudette, Alexandra I.; Thorarinsdottir, Agnes E.; Harris, T. David
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.96 pp. 12962-12965
- fluorine; iron; ligands; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pH; protonation; stable isotopes
- ... An Feᴵᴵ complex that features a pH-dependent spin state population, by virtue of a variable ligand protonation state, is described. This behavior leads to a highly pH-dependent ¹⁹F NMR chemical shift with a sensitivity of 13.9(5) ppm per pH unit at 37 °C, thereby demonstrating the potential utility of the complex as a ¹⁹F chemical shift-based pH sensor. ...