Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Peng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.5 pp. 979-982
- absorption; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; fluorescence; microscopy; wavelengths
- ... Here we present mGarnet2, a monomeric, far-red fluorescent marker protein derived from mRuby, with absorption and emission bands peaking at 598 and 671 nm, respectively. The protein shows excellent performance as a live-cell fusion marker for STED nanoscopy with 640 nm excitation and 780 nm depletion wavelengths. ...
- Gao, Peng-Cheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.33 pp. 4581-4584
- chemical compounds; chemical reactions; ferritin; hydrophilicity; nanogold
- ... Apoferritin caged gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) were assembled into flower-like structures by precise base pairing of the attached DNA molecules. The key step was to use the eight hydrophilic channels through the apoferritin to control the exact number and locations of the DNA molecules that grafted onto the caged AuNP. ...