Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.54 pp. 7549-7552
- boron nitride; catalysts; chemical reactions; methane; nanoparticles; nickel; synergism; thermal stability
- ... Based on the superior chemical and thermal stability of hexagonal boron nitride (h-BN), we design and synthesize h-BN supported mesoSiO₂-confined Ni catalysts with a stable architecture. The as-prepared catalyst exhibits excellent coke- and sintering-resistance performance in the dry reforming of methane, and especially, there is almost no loss of activity even after a 100 h stability test due to ...
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.99 pp. 13233-13236
- X-radiation; catalysts; corrosion; durability; electrochemistry; nanoparticles; nanotubes; nitrides; oxidation; surface area; titanium
- ... Chemical and electrochemical corrosion of a support limits the corresponding catalyst's performance and lifetime. In this paper, uniform TiN nanotubes are synthesized via coaxial-electrospinning, thermal oxidation and nitridation. The average diameter of nanotubes can be facilely controlled by tuning the parameters of coaxial electrospinning. The TiN nanotubes are modified further with Pt nanopart ...