Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Hong-Cai, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.66 pp. 9250-9253
- benzophenones; catalysts; catalytic activity; coordination compounds; copper; coumarin; cycloaddition reactions
- ... We report a new approach for photoinduced reduction of Cu²⁺ that will enrich the structural diversity of coordination complexes and be a valuable contributor to the development of Cu⁺/Cu⁰-based catalysts. To realize controlled Cu²⁺ reduction, coumarin as a triplet quencher of excited benzophenone was tethered to Cu(ii)–metal–organic polyhedra (MOPs). The photoinduced catalytic activity of the coum ...
- Zhou, Hong-Cai, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.12 pp. 1953-1956
- adsorption; algorithms; chemical reactions; coordination compounds; databases; hydrogen; methane; molecular dynamics; porous media; prediction
- ... We present a computational algorithm that can screen through a database of metal–organic framework structures and identify materials that lead to hetero-interpenetration with targeted porous materials. Two MOFs (IRMOF-1 and IRMOF-8) were selected as target materials and our algorithm identified PCN-68 and PCN-610 as matching candidates for interpenetration. Molecular simulation results indicate th ...