Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Chao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.83 pp. 12338-12341
- alkenes; alkynes; chemical bonding; chemical reactions; oxygen; phosphonates; reducing agents; transition elements
- ... The dioxygen-induced radical oxyphosphorylation of alkenes and alkynes is presented, wherein a P–H bond was activated by molecular oxygen. Various β-oxy phosphonates could be facilely synthesized without the assistance of any transition metals or extra organic initiators. Mechanistic studies showed that HP(O)Ph₂ acts as a reductant to accelerate oxyphosphorylation. ...
- Liu, Chao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.81 pp. 12076-12079
- amides; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical bonding; chemical reactions; cleavage (chemistry); palladium
- ... The first palladium-catalyzed Sonogashira coupling of amides has been developed, which proceeds via a selective cleavage of the N-acylsaccharin C–N bond. Notably, the new approach employs N-acylsaccharins as coupling partners to give ynones in good to excellent yield. This protocol can be efficiently utilized in the synthesis of a broad array of ynones under low catalyst loading and Cu-free condit ...