Jump to Main Content
- KulminskayaAuthors contributed equally to this work., Natalia; Vasa, Suresh Kumar; Giller, Karin; Becker, Stefan; Kwan, Ann; Sunde, Margaret; Linser, Rasmus
- Chemical communications 2015 v.52 no.2 pp. 268-271
- carbon; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; isotropy; mixing; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; proteins; stable isotopes
- ... We demonstrate the accessibility of aliphatic ¹³C side chain chemical shift sets for solid-state NMR despite perdeuteration and fast MAS using isotropic, non-rotor-synchronized ¹³C–¹³C mixing. Combined with amide proton detection, we unambiguously and sensitively detect whole side chain to backbone correlations for two proteins using around 1 mg of sample. ...
- Bhosale, Manik E.; Illathvalappil, Rajith; Kurungot, Sreekumar; Krishnamoorthy, Kothandam
- Chemical communications 2015 v.52 no.2 pp. 316-318
- carbon; chemical reactions; electrodes; energy; nitrogen; oxygen; polymers; sulfur
- ... Conjugated porous polymers were used as precursors to prepare nitrogen and sulphur doped carbon atoms, which were then used for oxygen reduction and energy storage. ...