Jump to Main Content
- Kathalikkattil, Amal Cherian; Roshan, Roshith; Tharun, Jose; Babu, Robin; Jeong, Gyeong-Seon; Kim, Dong-Woo; Cho, Sung June; Park, Dae-Won
- Chemical communications 2015 v.52 no.2 pp. 280-283
- ambient temperature; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide fixation; carbonates; catalysts; cycloaddition reactions; ethyleneimine; flue gas; glutamic acid; urethane
- ... A water stable zinc-MOF (ZnGlu) catalyst was facilely prepared from the proteinogenic amino acid, l-glutamic acid at room temperature in aqueous medium. CO₂ fixations were promoted by the ZnGlu catalyst's inherently coordinated water and externally added water in yielding cyclic carbonate and cyclic urethane at room temperature. This eliminates the need for catalyst activation, making ZnGlu a read ...
- Jia, Fan; Chen, Xiaoyu; Zheng, Yan; Qin, Yusheng; Tao, Youhua; Wang, Xianhong
- Chemical communications 2015 v.52 no.2 pp. 418
- carbonates; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; polyesters
- ... Correction for ‘One-pot atom-efficient synthesis of bio-renewable polyesters and cyclic carbonates through tandem catalysis’ by Fan Jia et al., Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 8504–8507. ...