Jump to Main Content
- Qin, Yong; Chao, Lei; Yuan, Jie; Liu, Yang; Chu, Fuqiang; Kong, Yong; Tao, Yongxin; Liu, Meilin
- Chemical communications 2015 v.52 no.2 pp. 382-385
- graphene; methanol; nanoparticles; nitrogen; oxidation
- ... Ultrafine Pt nanoparticles supported on a robust 3D N-doped porous graphene (PtNP/R-3DNG) composite are fabricated. The composite exhibits a considerable enhancement of activity and stability toward the methanol electrooxidation reaction. The robust 3D porous structure and abundant nitrogen atoms are believed to be responsible for the enhanced performance. ...
- Wu, Jingjing; Hao, Yulei; An, Ke; Zhu, Jun
- Chemical communications 2015 v.52 no.2 pp. 272-275
- chemical reactions; density functional theory; osmium; ruthenium
- ... Density functional theory (DFT) calculations were carried out to investigate the stability and aromaticity of metallapentalocyclobutadienes. The results reveal unexpected higher stabilisation achieved with a 3d ruthenium fragment compared to the 4d osmium counterpart. Moreover, direct 1–3 metal–carbon bonding in the metallabutadiene unit of these two complexes is negligible. ...