Jump to Main Content
- S. Jones; S. M. Fairclough; M. Gordon-Brown; W. Zheng; A. Kolpin; B. Pang; W. C. H. Kuo; J. M. Smith; S. C. E. Tsang
- Chemical communications 2014 v.51 no.1 pp. 46-49
- bismuth; carbon dioxide; catalytic activity; dehydrogenation; formic acid; geometry; hydrogen; hydrogen production; nanocrystals; palladium; silver
- ... Three distinctive doping effects to modify the electronic and geometric properties of Pd nanocrystals for HCOOH decomposition to H₂/CO₂ are presented: Bi atoms take preferable residence on higher index sites, which leads to a reduction in HCOOH dehydration; Te atoms dwell favourably on terrace sites, which reduces the rate of dehydrogenation; Ag atoms, without site specificity, induce strong elect ...
- Wenyao Chen; Jian Ji; Xuezhi Duan; Gang Qian; Ping Li; Xinggui Zhou; De Chen; Weikang Yuan
- Chemical communications 2014 v.50 no.17 pp. 2142-2144
- ammonia; catalysts; catalytic activity; dehydrogenation; hydrogen production; nanomaterials; oxidation; oxygen; particle size; texture
- ... We demonstrate an unprecedented H₂ generation activity in the hydrolytic dehydrogenation of ammonia borane over acid oxidation- and subsequent high temperature-treated CNT immobilized Pt nanocatalysts to combine the merits of defect-rich and oxygen group-deficient surfaces and unique textural properties of supports as well as optimum particle size of Pt. ...