Jump to Main Content
- Masaaki Haneda; Yoshiaki Kintaichi; Isao Nakamura; Tadahiro Fujitani; Hideaki Hamada
- Chemical communications 2002 v. no.23 pp. 2816-2817
- aluminum oxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; models; nitric oxide; palladium
- ... The catalytic activity of Pd/Al₂O₃ prepared from various palladium precursors for direct NO decomposition is closely related to the fraction of surface step sites capable of dissociating NO, on the basis of a surface science study using single-crystal model catalyst. ...
- Tom Campbell; Andrew J. Dent; Sofia Diaz-Moreno; John Evans; Steven G. Fiddy; Mark A. Newton; Sandra Turin
- Chemical communications 2002 v. no.4 pp. 304-305
- aluminum oxide; catalysts; chemical reactions; heat production; nitric oxide; particle size; rhodium
- ... Metal particles in a Rh/γ-Al₂O₃ catalyst of differing particle size are oxidised by NO/He within 5 seconds at 313 K; rapid, highly exothermic dissociative chemisorption of NO is the initial step. ...