Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.31 pp. 4471-4474
- chemical bonding; chemical reactions; emissions factor; gold; indolizines; luminescence
- ... The photo- and structural properties of a series of Au(iii) indolizine complexes were determined. Controlled release of halogenated indolizine derivatives from the corresponding Au(iii) complexes was achieved by photoinduced C–X bond formation, which provided turn-on luminescence with an increase in emission intensity of up to 67 times. ...
- Chen, Yang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Chemical communications 2015 v.51 no.35 pp. 7439-7442
- Lewis bases; biphenyl; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical bonding; dihydroxylation; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; epoxidation reactions; hydrogen peroxide; isotope labeling; optical isomerism; oxidants; phosphine; regioselectivity; stable isotopes
- ... For the first time, methyltrioxorhenium (MTO) has been applied as a catalyst for the dihydroxylation of allenes in the presence of hydrogen peroxide as the oxidant. The regioselectivities turn out to be well controlled, affording β-carbonyl-γ-hydroxyl diphenyl phosphine oxides as the only product. The axial chirality of optically active allenes can also be nicely transferred to the chirality cente ...