Jump to Main Content
- Shindo, Mitsuru, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.73 pp. 10200-10203
- antibodies; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; crosslinking; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; immunosensors; photochemistry
- ... We successfully converted an antibody single-chain variable fragment and a full-sized antibody to Quenchbodies, which are a type of powerful fluorescent immunosensor, through ultraviolet-based photochemical crosslinking of an indole-3-butyric acid-conjugated fluorescent dye to the nucleotide-binding sites near the antigen-binding sites. ...
- Shindo, Mitsuru, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2003 no.3 pp. 350-351
- chemical compounds; diastereoselectivity; enantioselectivity; epoxidation reactions; regioselectivity
- ... An efficient and enantiocontrolled total synthesis of (−)-heliannuol A has been accomplished by employing ring closing metathesis and sequential diastereoselective epoxidation and regioselective reductive cleavage of the epoxide ring. ...