Jump to Main Content
- Van Tendeloo, Leen, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.44 pp. 5626-5629
- aluminum; cations; cesium; chemical reactions; filters; silicon; zeolites
- ... EU-7 zeolite with Si/Al ratio of 15 is identified as a BIK type zeolite. The framework charge is compensated with Cs⁺ cations located in 8-ring channels at regular distances. Even partially exchanged, Cu-loaded EU-7 is active in NH₃-SCR and withstands hydrothermal aging at 900 °C needed for application in diesel particulate filters. ...
- Van Tendeloo, Leen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemical communications 2013 v.49 no.100 pp. 11737-11739
- aluminum silicates; cations; chemical reactions; crystallization; sodium hydroxide; topology; zeolites
- ... Exposure of faujasite zeolites to different alkali hydroxide solutions readily yields zeolites with ABW, CHA, MER and ANA topologies. In NaOH faujasite persisted. Aside from new opportunities for zeolite synthesis, this reveals that a suitable aluminosilicate connectivity in the source material significantly facilitates zeolite crystallization. ...