Jump to Main Content
- Xue, Liang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2013 v.49 no.51 pp. 5796-5798
- DNA; anthraquinones; chemical communication; chemical reactions; humans; ligands; neomycin; telomeres
- ... The authors report the recognition of a G-quadruplex formed by four repeat human telomeric DNA with aminosugar intercalator conjugates. The recognition of the G-quadruplex through dual binding mode ligands significantly increased the affinity of ligands for the G-quadruplex. One such example is a neomycin–anthraquinone conjugate (2) which exhibited nanomolar affinity for the quadruplex, and the af ...
- PubMed Central:
- Xue, Liang, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2002 no.1 pp. 70-71
- DNA; RNA; chemical compounds; chemical reactions
- ... We report the synthesis of pyrene–neomycin conjugate and its ability to stabilize DNA/RNA triple helices. ...