Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuwei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.39 pp. 6613-6616
- chemical reactions; copper; crystal structure; fluorescence; hydrogen bonding; metal ions; porosity; toxicity
- ... A hydrogen bond assisted azine-linked covalent organic framework, COF-JLU3, was synthesized under solvothermal conditions. Combining excellent crystallinity, porosity, stability and luminescence, it can be the first COF as a fluorescent sensor for toxic metal ions, exhibiting high sensitivity and selectivity to Cu²⁺. ...
- Zhang, Yuwei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.74 pp. 11088-11091
- aqueous solutions; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; crystal structure; fluorescence; pH; photoluminescence; porosity; wettability
- ... A β-ketoenamine based covalent organic framework, COF-JLU4, was synthesized by condensation of 2,5-dimethoxyterephthalohydrazide with triformylphloroglucinol under solvothermal conditions. This COF has strong crystallinity, good porosity, photoluminescence properties and wettability for water. It can serve as the first COF-based fluorescent pH sensor in aqueous solutions. ...