Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Xiaoyong, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Chemical communications 2010 v.46 no.33 pp. 6075-6077
- aqueous solutions; chemical communication; chemical reactions; electrolytes; fluorescence; polyamines; polymers; spectral analysis
- ... Direct detection of pyrophosphate (PPi) in aqueous solution is demonstrated using a cationic poly(phenylene-ethynylene) with polyamine side chains. Pyrophosphate-induced polymer aggregation causes a significant spectroscopic change, which in turn allows quantification of dissolved PPi using ratiometric signals. ...
- Zhao, Xiaoyong, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2007 no.28 pp. 2914-2916
- alkaline phosphatase; anions; chemical reactions; copper; fluorescence
- ... A new fluorescence turn-on sensor consisting of PPE-CO₂⁻/Cu²⁺ shows high selectivity for pyrophosphate over other anions and is used to develop a real-time assay for alkaline phosphatase. ...