Jump to Main Content
- Zhong, Hai-Jing, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.20 pp. 2463-2466
- antagonists; breast neoplasms; chemical reactions; death; mitosis; neoplasm cells; rhodium
- ... The rhodium(iii) complex 1 was identified as a potent Wee1 inhibitor in vitro and in cellulo. It decreased Wee1 activity and unscheduled mitotic entry, and induced cell damage and death in TP53-mutated triple-negative breast cancer cells. 1 represents a promising scaffold for further development of more potent metal-based Wee1 antagonists. ...
- Zhong, Hai-Jing, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.34 pp. 5788-5791
- chemical reactions; cytisine; screening
- ... The natural product-like compound 1 was identified as a direct inhibitor of the menin–MLL interaction by in silico screening. Structure-based optimization furnished analogue 1a, which showed significantly higher potency than both the lead structure 1 and the reference compound MI-2. ...