Jump to Main Content
- Santos, Hélder A., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.98 pp. 14161-14164
- DNA; bioluminescence; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; enzymes; nanomaterials; transfection
- ... In this communication, we show that active enzymes can be delivered into HEK293 cells in vitro when they are attached to tubular DNA origami nanostructures. We use bioluminescent enzymes as a cargo and monitor their activity from a cell lysate. The results show that the enzymes stay intact and retain their activity in the transfection process. The method is highly modular, which makes it a compell ...
- Marques, Helder M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2014 v.50 no.13 pp. 1582-1584
- chemical communication; chemical reactions; europium; ligands; luminescence; moieties; pH
- ... An octadentate cyclen-based europium complex with amidic and hydroxyalkyl pendent moieties exhibits pH dependent ligand denticity associated with anion recognition. Unusually high hydration numbers are determined for ortho-phthalate ternary outer-sphere complexes for which modulation of lanthanide-based luminescence is observed. ...