Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Byeongyong; Paek, Eunsu; Mitlin, David; Lee, Seung Woo
- Chemical reviews 2019 v.119 no.8 pp. 5416-5460
- additives; alloys; anodes; batteries; carbonates; dendrites; electrochemistry; electrolytes; energy; ethers; hosts; liquids; physical properties; selenium; sodium; solvents; sulfur; taxonomy; thiophosphate
- ... This comprehensive Review focuses on the key challenges and recent progress regarding sodium-metal anodes employed in sodium-metal batteries (SMBs). The metal anode is the essential component of emerging energy storage systems such as sodium sulfur and sodium selenium, which are discussed as example full-cell applications. We begin with a description of the differences in the chemical and physical ...
- Ghoneim, M. T.; Nguyen, A.; Dereje, N.; Huang, J.; Moore, G. C.; Murzynowski, P. J.; Dagdeviren, C.
- Chemical reviews 2019 v.119 no.8 pp. 5248-5297
- diagnostic techniques; electrochemistry; electronics; humans; oxides; pH; polymers; quantum dots
- ... pH-sensing materials and configurations are rapidly evolving toward exciting new applications, especially those in biomedical applications. In this review, we highlight rapid progress in electrochemical pH sensors over the past decade (2008–2018) with an emphasis on key considerations, such as materials selection, system configurations, and testing protocols. In addition to recent progress in opti ...