Jump to Main Content
- Song, Kyu-Ho; Lee, Min-Young; Yoo, Chi-Hyeon; Lim, Song-I; Choe, Bo-Young
- Chemistry and physics of lipids 2018 v.212 pp. 35-43
- acid value; carbohydrate content; carbohydrates; fatty acids; fatty liver; high fat diet; lipid content; mice; mixing; moieties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pellets; protein content; triacylglycerols
- ... Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) with optimized relaxation time is an effective method to quantify hepatic fatty acid values and characterize steatosis. The aim of this study is to quantify the difference in hepatic lipid content with metabolic changes during the progression of steatosis by using localized MRS sequence with T2 relaxation time determination. Fatty liver disease was indu ...
- Has, Chandra; Phapal, Sopan M.; Sunthar, P.
- Chemistry and physics of lipids 2018 v.212 pp. 144-151
- drug delivery systems; eggs; ethanol; lipid content; lipids; pH; researchers; temperature
- ... Laboratory preparation of unilamellar liposomes often involves multiple steps carried out over several hours to achieve a monodisperse size distribution. Here, we present a methodology based on a recently introduced lipid self-assembly principle—stationary phase interdiffusion (SPI)—to prepare large unilamellar vesicles (LUVs) of a monodisperse population in a short period of about 10 min. The sta ...