Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Qing-hu; Bai, Cui-lan; Han, Jing-jing; Bao, Bai-yinmu-qi-er
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2017 v.53 no.6 pp. 1080-1082
- Asteraceae; chemical structure; ethyl acetate; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; plant extracts; triterpenoids
- ... A new triterpenoid, namely 3β-(2-methoxy-5-formylphenoxy)-erythrodiol (1), was isolated from the EtOAc extract of Ixeris chinensis. The structures of 1 was elucidated by spectroscopic methods, including UV, IR, HR-ESI-MS, and extensive 1D and 2D NMR techniques. ...
- Yang, Yan; Shang, Shan-Zhai; Zhao, Wei; Xing, Huan-huan; Ma, Hang-Ying; Zhou, Ling; Zhou, Min; Ye, Yan-Qing; Wu, Hai-Yan; Du, Gang; Zhu, Dong-Lai; Hu, Qiu-Fen
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2017 v.53 no.6 pp. 1127-1130
- Senna alata; alkaloids; antiviral properties; chemical structure; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; seed extracts; seeds; spectral analysis; viruses
- ... Two new alkaloids, 3-(hydroxymethyl)-6,9-dimethyl-7H-benzo[de]quinolin-7-one (1) and 3-(hydroxymethyl)-8-methoxy-6,9-dimethyl-7H-benzo[de]quinolin-7-one (2), together with two known alkaloids (3 and 4) were isolated from the seeds of Cassia alata. Their structures were determined by means of HR-ESI-MS and extensive 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopic studies. Compounds 1–4 were tested for their anti-tobac ...