Jump to Main Content
- Tanaka, Junichi, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2011 v.47 no.1 pp. 64-67
- cholic acid; corals; cytotoxicity; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Chemical investigation of an Okinawan marine soft coral resulted in the isolation of one new compound (1) and five known cholic acid type keto-steroids 2-6 possessing enone or dienone A-rings and desmosterol (7). The structures of all compounds were elucidated from spectral data, mainly by 1D and 2D NMR techniques, mass spectra, comparison of NMR data with those of reported compounds, and by chemi ...
- Tanaka, Junichi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2012 v.48 no.3 pp. 412-415
- bladder; carbon; chemical analysis; cytotoxicity; diterpenoids; epithelial cells; rats
- ... Chemical investigation of an Okinawan marine sponge resulted in the isolation of two new spongian-class diterpenes 1 and 2 together with two known compounds, chromodorolide B (3) and chromodorolide C (4). Compound 1, named chromodorolide D, is an example of a diterpenoid with a highly rearranged chromodorane carbon skeleton, while compound 2 retains the open side chains. The structures of the new ...