Jump to Main Content
- Ke, Xin; Zhang, Fei Jie; Zhou, Yan; Zhang, Hai Jun; Guo, Guan Lin; Tian, Yu
- Chemosphere 2020 v.255 pp. 126690
- cadmium; carbonates; chelation; chestnut shells; citric acid; copper; heavy metals; leaching; lead; pH; polluted soils; soil depth; soil washing; wastes; zinc
- ... Soil washing has been verified as a feasible technology for source reduction for contaminated soil with heavy metals. We conducted batch and column leaching experiments to investigate the removal of Cd, Pb, Cu and Zn from smelter soil by citric acid. The removal efficiency of heavy metals by batch leaching reached a maximum (89.1% Cd, 26.8% Pb, 41.7% Zn, 14.2% Cu) at a concentration of 0.1 M and a ...
- Lin, Ronghua; He, Dan; Men, Xingyuan; Zheng, Li; Cheng, Shenhang; Tao, Lingmei; Yu, Caihong
- Chemosphere 2020 v.255 pp. 126778
- Frankliniella occidentalis; Orius sauteri; acetamiprid; adults; application rate; beneficial arthropods; biological control agents; chemical control; exposure duration; fecundity; females; greenhouses; imidacloprid; insect pests; long term effects; longevity; mortality; oviposition; population dynamics; predatory insects; progeny; sex ratio; sublethal effects; China
- ... The predatory bug Orius sauteri (Poppius) is currently one of the most important beneficial arthropods in Northeast Asia and used as a biological control agent of several small pest arthropods including Frankliniella occidentalis (Pergande). Two neonicotinoid chemical insecticides, acetamiprid and imidacloprid, mainly used in China as chemical control on F. occidentalis, although applied at sublet ...