Jump to Main Content
- Mahai, Gaga; Wan, Yanjian; Xia, Wei; Yang, Shunyi; He, Zhenyu; Xu, Shunqing
- Chemosphere 2019 v.229 pp. 452-460
- acetamiprid, etc ; aquatic organisms; clothianidin; cumulative risk assessment; environmental monitoring; freshwater; imidacloprid; ingestion; land use; metabolites; nitenpyram; risk; spring; summer; surface water; thiacloprid; thiamethoxam; China; Yangtze River; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Neonicotinoid insecticides (NNIs) are extensively used insecticides worldwide, yet the data on NNIs residues in the Yangtze River, China is scarce. Occurrence and distribution of six NNIs and a metabolite (desmethyl-acetamiprid) in surface water were investigated in the central Yangtze River, China at 20 sites from March to July and September 2015. Acetamiprid (ACE), imidacloprid (IMI) and thiamet ...
- Li, Xiaotong; Chen, Junhui; He, Xiuping; Wang, Zhiwei; Wu, Danni; Zheng, Xiaoling; Zheng, Li; Wang, Baodong
- Chemosphere 2019 v.234 pp. 224-231
- acetamiprid, etc ; arthropods; bioavailability; clothianidin; coastal water; environmental fate; fipronil; high performance liquid chromatography; imidacloprid; marine environment; metabolites; nitenpyram; pollutants; river water; rivers; seawater; solid phase extraction; standard deviation; tandem mass spectrometry; thiamethoxam; toxicity; China; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... In the previous decade, neonicotinoids (NEOs) and fipronil (FIP) have received increasing attention as environmental pollutants because the high toxicity of these insecticides to nontarget arthropods has been recognized. In this study, a new method was developed for the simultaneous determination of seven NEOs and FIP and its metabolites (FIPs) in seawater and river water samples using disk-based ...