Jump to Main Content
- Quan, Xie, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.215 pp. 444-453
- carbon nitride; ciprofloxacin; dielectric spectroscopy; electric current; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; electron transfer; graphene oxide; hydroxyl radicals; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photoluminescence; superoxide anion; trapping; tungsten oxide
- ... Z-scheme photocatalyst g-C3N4/RGO/WO3 with reduced graphene oxide (RGO) as the electron mediator was synthesized via a facile photoreduction method. According the results of photoluminescence (PL), electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) and photocurrent response, g-C3N4/RGO/WO3 presents more efficient separation of charges and enhanced electronic mobility than g-C3N4/WO3, g-C3N4 and WO3, whi ...
- Quan, Xie, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.237 pp. 124402
- bone formation; calcium; calcium signaling; developmental toxicity; fluorescent antibody technique; genes; mesenchymal stromal cells; messenger RNA; mitogen-activated protein kinase; osteoblasts; perfluorohexane sulfonic acid; perfluorooctane sulfonic acid; perfluorooctanoic acid; risk; staining; stem cells; sulfonates; transforming growth factor beta
- ... Chlorinated polyfluoroalkyl ether sulfonate (Cl-PFESA) is a novel alternative of perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS). While its health risks remain unknown, there is preliminary evidence of developmental toxicity. In the present study, human bone mesenchymal stem cells (hBMSCs) were used to evaluate the effects of Cl-PFESA at non-cytotoxic concentrations on molecular regulation and cellular function ...