Jump to Main Content
- Li, Yi; Zhang, Peisheng; Wang, Longfei; Wang, Chao; Zhang, Wenlong; Zhang, Huanjun; Niu, Lihua; Wang, Peifang; Cai, Minhui; Li, Wentao
- Chemosphere 2019 v.237 pp. 124382
- fluorescent substances, etc ; Acinetobacter; activated sludge; acute exposure; bacterial communities; biochemical pathways; biofilm; bioreactors; bioremediation; chromatography; fluorescence; microstructure; models; moieties; organic matter; phthalates; polymers; prediction; protein structure; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The occurrence and transportation of phthalate esters in biofilms from natural and engineered sources have attracted considerable research interest. However, little information is available highlighting the responses of multi-species biofilms in terms of their physicochemical structure and bacterial community induced by phthalate esters. Di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), a model phthalate eater, ...
- Chai, Liwei; Huang, Muke; Fan, Hao; Wang, Jie; Jiang, Dalin; Zhang, Mengjun; Huang, Yi
- Chemosphere 2019 v.220 pp. 249-258
- fluorescent substances, etc ; carbon sequestration; factor analysis; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; land use change; models; multivariate analysis; soil; soil ecology; soil organic matter; soil sampling; total nitrogen; total organic carbon; urbanization; water content; China; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Soil organic matter (SOM) play an important role in soil ecology and global carbon dynamic. As one of the most sever and irreversible land use change, urbanization could alter the regional carbon storage and composition pattern. However how urbanization influence on SOM is still unclear. In this study, we collected soil samples from highly urbanized area of Beijing, China and explore the quantity ...