Jump to Main Content
- Castro, G.; Rodríguez, I.; Ramil, M.; Cela, R.
- Chemosphere 2019 v.224 pp. 562-571
- public water supply, etc ; ammonia; biodegradation; calibration; cis-trans isomerism; hydroxylation; ionization; methanol; nitrogen; pH; rivers; sewage treatment; solid phase extraction; solvents; sorbents; standard deviation; tandem mass spectrometry; tap water; telmisartan; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; wastewater; water treatment; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Herein, a method for the simultaneous determination of the currently prescribed sartan drugs (eprosartan, EPR; olmesartan, OLM; losartan, LOS; candesartan, CAN; telmisartan, TEL; irbesartan, IRB; and valsartan, VAL), and the biodegradation product valsartan acid (VALA), in water samples (raw and treated wastewater, river and tap water) was developed. Solid-phase extraction (SPE) and ultra-performa ...
- Niemeyer, Júlia Carina; Medici, Leonardo Oliveira; Correa, Bruno; Godoy, Danielle; Ribeiro, Gleidice; de Oliveira Ferreira Lima, Sirayama; Benedet de Santo, Fernanda; Fonseca de Carvalho, Daniel; de Santo, Fernanda Benedet
- Chemosphere 2019
- public water supply, etc ; Eisenia andrei; Enchytraeus; Folsomia candida; Helianthus annuus; activated carbon; aquatic organisms; charcoal; crop production; earthworms; ecotoxicology; electrical conductivity; greenhouses; irrigation systems; laws and regulations; leachates; oils; prediction; reproduction; reverse osmosis; risk assessment; salinity; sand filters; semiarid zones; sodium; soil; soil quality; soil sampling; wells; Brazil; Show all 30 Subjects
- ... Produced water (PW) is a mixture of formation water and injected water from oil and gas reservoirs, which contain a complex composition of dissolved and particulate organic and inorganic chemicals. High quantities of PW are extracted with the oil, which can be discharged into the environment, re-injected into the wells or treated for reuse. The present study aimed to evaluate the soil ecotoxicity ...