Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: oxide?
- Lawter, Amanda R.; Qafoku, Nikolla P.; Asmussen, R. Matthew; Kukkadapu, Ravi K.; Qafoku, Odeta; Bacon, Diana H.; Brown, Christopher F.
- Chemosphere 2018 v.197 pp. 399-410
- iron oxides, etc ; adsorption; aquifers; arsenic; barium; cadmium; calcium; carbon dioxide; carbonate rocks; groundwater; liquids; magnesium; pH; risk; risk assessment; scanning electron microscopy; sodium chloride; spectroscopy; strontium; temperature; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Despite the numerous studies on changes within the reservoir following CO2 injection and the effects of CO2 release into overlying aquifers, little or no literature is available on the effect of CO2 release on rock between the storage reservoirs and subsurface. This is important, because the interactions that occur in this zone between the CO2 storage reservoir and the subsurface may have a signif ...
- Boruah, Purna K.; Szunerits, Sabine; Boukherroub, Rabah; Das, Manash R.
- Chemosphere 2018 v.191 pp. 503-513
- iron oxides, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; ammonium; bicarbonates; bromides; calcium; chlorides; dyes; fluorescence; graphene oxide; inorganic ions; irradiation; magnesium; magnetism; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nanosheets; nitrates; pH; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; scanning electron microscopy; sodium; solar radiation; sulfates; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential; Show all 30 Subjects
- ... Reduced graphene oxide nanosheets decorated with Fe3O4 and V2O5 nanoparticles as a magnetically recoverable nanocomposite (Fe3O4@V2O5/rGO) was synthesized by a simple solution chemistry approach. The synthesized nanocomposite was characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), vibrating sa ...