Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Lin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2018 v.201 pp. 859-863
- 2,4-D; Clostridium; Dechloromonas; acetates; bacterial communities; bioremediation; butyrates; community structure; effluents; enrichment culture; paddy soils; propionic acid; sequence analysis; volatile fatty acids
- ... This research aims to identifying the potential effect of using a hydrogen-producing reactor’s effluent as an enrichment amendment for enhancing the degradation rates of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) during the bioremediation of contaminated paddy soils. The results showed that addition of the effluents to 2,4-D- degrading enrichment culture enhanced (up to 1.3-fold) the degradation rate ...
- Wang, Lin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Chemosphere 2018 v.196 pp. 331-338
- adsorption; aqueous solutions; biochar; bromides; cations; fluorides; ionic liquids; phytotoxicity; seedlings; seeds; soil; wheat
- ... The toxic effects of eight common ionic liquids (ILs) on wheat seedlings was evaluated with specific emphasis on the influence of concentration range, anion species and cation chain length of ILs. The growth of wheat seeds was significantly inhibited by ILs, especially under higher concentration, presence of the fluoride anion and the longer alkyl chain length of the cation. The modified biochar ( ...