Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xiaoyu; Liu, Li; Zhang, Yaning; Fang, Qian; Li, Yuanyuan; Li, Yuanlong
- Chemosphere 2013 v.93 pp. 428-433
- Cyprinus carpio; acute exposure; acute toxicity; blood serum; chlorpyrifos; complement; fish; gene expression; gene expression regulation; hepatopancreas; immunoglobulin M; immunotoxicity; kidneys; lethal concentration 50; lysozyme; messenger RNA; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; spleen
- ... Chlorpyrifos is one of the organophosphate pesticides widely used in agricultural practices throughout world. It has resulted in a series of toxicological and environmental problems, such as impacts on many non-target aquatic species, including fish. In the present study, toxic effects of chlorpyrifos on lysozyme activities, contents of IgM and complement C3, and the expressions of IgM and complem ...
- Niu, Junfeng; Ding, Shiyuan; Zhang, Liwen; Zhao, Jinbo; Feng, Chenghong
- Chemosphere 2013 v.93 pp. 1-8
- bioluminescence; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; free radical scavengers; hydroxyl radicals; irradiation; oxidation; photolysis; tetracycline; titanium dioxide; toxicity
- ... Photodegradation of tetracycline (TC) was investigated in aqueous solution by visible-light-driven photocatalyst Sr-doped β-Bi2O3 (Sr-Bi2O3) prepared via solvothermal synthesis. The decomposition of TC by Sr-Bi2O3 under visible light (λ>420nm) irradiation followed pseudo-first-order kinetics, and the removal ratio reached 91.2% after 120min of irradiation. Sr-Bi2O3 photocatalysis is able to break ...