Jump to Main Content
- Brancher, Marlon; Griffiths, K. David; Franco, Davide; de Melo Lisboa, Henrique
- Chemosphere 2017 v.168 pp. 1531-1570
- best available technology, etc ; air; chemical speciation; environmental exposure; models; odor compounds; odor emissions; odors; planning; pollutants; risk; surveys; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Exposure to environmental odour can result in annoyance, health effects and depreciation of property values. Therefore, many jurisdictions classify odour as an atmospheric pollutant and regulate emissions and/or impacts from odour generating activities at a national, state or municipal level. In this work, a critical review of odour regulations in selected jurisdictions of 28 countries is presente ...
- Shin, Sun Kyoung; Jin, Guang Zhu; Kim, Woo Il; Kim, Byung Hoon; Hwang, Seung Man; Hong, Jin Pyo; Park, Jin Soo
- Chemosphere 2011 v.83 no.10 pp. 1339-1344
- best available technology, etc ; air; analysis of variance; autumn; emissions; monitoring; polychlorinated biphenyls; polychlorinated dibenzodioxins; polychlorinated dibenzofurans; principal component analysis; seasonal variation; spring; summer; surveys; winter; South Korea; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans (PCDD/Fs) and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (DL-PCBs) were measured in ambient air samples collected from different parts of South Korea in 2008, and the measured levels were used for assessing the spatial and temporal distribution of atmospheric PCDDFs and DL-PCBs in South Korea. The average concentrations of atmospheric PCDD/Fs and DL-P ...