Jump to Main Content
- Płociniczak, T.; Chodór, M.; Pacwa-Płociniczak, M.; Piotrowska-Seget, Z.
- Chemosphere 2019 v.219 pp. 250-260
- Sinapis alba subsp. alba, etc ; Proteus vulgaris; Pseudomonas; Silene vulgaris; bacteria; biomass; cadmium; endophytes; heavy metals; leaves; metal tolerance; phytoaccumulation; roots; shoots; soil; stems; strains; tissues; zinc; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to isolate and characterise metal-resistant endophytic bacteria from the tissues of Silene vulgaris collected within the vicinity of non-ferrous steelworks in Katowice, Upper Silesia, Southern Poland.Twenty-four strains of metal-resistant endophytic bacteria that belong to 15 genera were isolated from the stems and leaves of Silene vulgaris. Most of these strains showed m ...
- Płociniczak, T.; Kukla, M.; Wątroba, R.; Piotrowska-Seget, Z.
- Chemosphere 2013 v.91 pp. 1332-1337
- Sinapis alba subsp. alba, etc ; 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate deaminase; Pseudomonas fluorescens; Pseudomonas putida; bioaugmentation; biomass; cadmium; copper; growth promotion; heavy metals; hydrogen cyanide; indole acetic acid; phosphates; phytoremediation; plant growth; roots; shoots; siderophores; soil; soil inoculation; solubilization; zinc; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to assess the ability of selected metal resistant strains of the Pseudomonas genus to increase Zn, Cd and Cu uptake by the metalophyte Sinapis alba L. under laboratory conditions. Moreover, the mechanisms of the plant growth promotion in the tested strains and their impact on the shoots and roots of white mustard biomass were examined. Soil inoculation with the tested str ...